SPX 42 divecomputer
The SPX 42 is a full Trimix (TMX) compatible dive computer / System Controller. The used color OLED display (2.4 "/ 320 x 240 pixels) offers an optimal viewing clarity with the highest possible viewing angle.
It also includes:
- Setpointcontroller for controlling a solenoid (GEM)
- Connection of a TCM (Temperature Cluster Monitor)or Submatix CO2 Sensor. Only in conjunction with solenoid board possible.
- Head Up Display (HUD)
- During the development special attention has been paid to reliability, easy handling and maximum security.
- It is supplied with a fixed cable connected or 11 Pin connector and optional 7-pin Fischer connector.
- left and right usable, the display can be rotated electronically to 180 degrees.
- Operated by only two piezo-switches
- Connection 1-3 oxygen sensors and 1 x CO2 sensor possible
- Settings and log management can be done simply through a Bluetooth module (optional)
- Configuration/ read out the logs via bluethooth (Windows/Linux/Mac/Android) show in downloads
- Setpoint Solenoid adjustable by User from 0.7 / 1.0 -1.6
- Gradientfaktoren adjustable
- Dee adjustable stop
- Dynamic gradient adjustable
- Gaslist with eight adjustable gas mixtures
- Switch CCR / SCR / PSCR / OC
- processor AVR UC3 32-bit CPU
- RAM 256/512 MB RAM
- Data memory 64 KB EEPROM, 2 GB FlashRAM (expandable to 32 GB)
- Opt display 2.4 "OLED display, resolution 320 x 240 pixels, 65,000 colors, 170 ° viewing angle
- Acoust. Display piezo buzzer for audible alerts
- Sensors Intersema pressure sensor (0-14/30 bar), temperature sensor, light sensor
- Wireless connection Bluetooth 1.2 optional
- Power supply batterys in AA size
- Controls two piezo switches for safe operation, even at great depths
- Fixing Dual-Flex strap with Fastex buckles, alternative mounting bracket
- Case 3-POM-milled case, 8 mm borosilicate glass plate(no scratching possible)
- Operation depth max. 130 m in version N, max. 290 m in version T
- Dimensions 110 x 70 x 35 mm (WxHxD)
- Weight 380 gram